Monday, January 10, 2011

Torah or no Torah?

Torah or no Torah?

Satan wants to be like the Most High.
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of Elohim: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High" (Isa 14:12-14)

He has done everything in his power to achieve this, he has taken the names of the Most High from the bible and replaced them with his own names. He has also changed the scriptures to make the people not see the truth so that they more easily follow after the doctrines of demons, blindly.

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of the Messiah.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into a Messenger of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works" (2 Cor 11:13-15)

Holy, from helios = suns ray – sun worship

(I will discuss this in much more detail in a future blog post, click on links to learn more)

"And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other mighty ones, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth" (Exo 23:13)

There is Meanings in the true names of the Creator and the Messiah
YHWH or Yahueh means “yesterday, today and forever” or “who was, who is and who is to come” or, "to exist"
Y’hoshua means “YHWH is our salvation”

You do not find the meanings in the names of the names of the idols that have replaced the true names… actually they mean the very opposite.

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve YHWH and mammon" (Mat 6:24)

We are heirs with Y’hoshua to the kingdom of heaven.
Who does Y’hoshua say are the heirs??? We always have to go to scripture.

"For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother" (Mat 12:50)

"Not every one that saith unto me, my Master, my Master, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven" (Mat 7:21)

"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him" (John 14:21)

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me" (John 5:30)

"Then said Y'shua unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things" (John 8:28)

"Y'hoshua answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me" (John 10:25)

"If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not" (John 10:37)

"And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the children of the kingdom (of religion) shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Mat 8:11-12)

"And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree" (Rom 11:17)

"All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him" (Luke 10:22)


What is the will of the Father?

"Y’hoshua Mashiach is  the same yesterday, and today, and forever" (Heb 13:8)

If you can remember, earlier in this document we saw that the name of the Almighty YHWH has exactly the same meaning.

That proves that Y’hoshua is the word of YHWH in the flesh.

In John 1 we also see that the Messiah is the word of YHWH (Torah) here too.
So Y’hoshua = Torah, The word of the Almighty!!!

If you now read the following verse in this context, It has a very different meaning.

"Y’hoshua saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" (John 14:6)

Is it not saying that no one comes to the Father but by Torah???

That also means that the word of YHWH is still the same now as what is was in the beginning.


So what has changed???
Well the sacrificial law has not changed! It is part of Torah.
What has changed is the sacrifice.
Y’hoshua is the perfect lamb whose blood was spilled for everyone, even those people from Adam and Noah and Abraham etc.
So we don’t have to sacrifice lambs on an altar in our back yards.

Also Y’hoshua has become the High Priest.
I can again quote John 14:6 here too!!!
This statement also proves that the church is in error here. For the tenths and tythes that the church say we must give to them does not exist anymore. The tenths was never money to start off with. It was for the Lewi (priests), who did not have their own land or possessions,  as food and cloths etc. Y’hoshua is now the High Priest and does not need food and cloths from us. We are to look after our fellow believers now instead. Which has always been Torah too.

So What now?
Okay, So now we can see that the church has been deceiving us and we have not been following the true Messiah but rather after the doctrines of demons. We have been lied to our whole lives so far.

What should I then do if I want to follow the truth?

We need to repent and turn from our wrongful ways.
We also need to build a relationship with the Father in heaven and also the Messiah, by keeping the Torah (Instruction into righteousness).

"For it seemed good to the Ruach haKodesh, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;
That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled (eat Kosher), and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well, Fare ye well" (Act 15:28-29)

These are the things that have to be followed immediately if one chooses to follow in truth.
The rest of the Torah MUST be observed too as we learn the Torah, as we have read in the previous verses, but those are the things that need to change immediately.

Will it be easy?


"Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved" (Mat 24:9-13)

So it will not be easy. If you follow the truth, everyone is going to judge you and hate you and tell you that you are crazy. But if we endure to the end, you will be saved.

I truly hope that this helps you!!!

Shalom aleichem (peace be with you)

No comments:

Post a Comment